The organization was formed to serve the Muslim community in the following:
- To establish a place of worship and a center for religious and social activities for the local Muslim Communities at large living in the locality.
- To work as a centre for Dawa activities to non Muslims and new Muslims with resources require to understand & learn Islam.
- To provide guidance and education to the young and old about Islamic teachings and cultural values of Muslims there by empowering our Muslims to lead successful Islamic lives whilst being part of an ever growing North American society.
- To provide counseling and educational services to new immigrants in the space of Canadian culture, values and English language, in order to have an accelerated settlement and integration period into the Canadian Muslim society
- To be a centre that represents the Muslim society, its needs as well as protects the rights of our community with all levels of government
- To provide global humanitarian relief aid and sponsorships to Muslim victims of natural disasters, sudden catastrophes, victims of war, under privileged societies, victims of abuse etc.