The Holy Quran is the guidance from the almighty ALLAH (subhan nahu wata aala) as passed down to the prophet Muhammed (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) via the angel Gibrail (alaiy-hisalaam). It is the duty of all Muslims to learn Islam and practice the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Al-Jannah Madrasah provides the following courses of study:
Hafiz Course – This course is designed for those who want to memorize the Holy Quran. The person who commits the entire Qur’an to memory is called a Hafiz. An experienced Hafiz-Ul-Quran will give you a step-by-step guideline to the textual breakdown of the Holy Qur’an through daily face-to-face lessons as well as encourage you with this continual practice at home.
Golden Rules for Memorizing the Holy Quran
- Be Sincere.
- Correct Pronunciation and Recitation.
- Apportion the Daily Number of Verses to Memorize.
- Do Not Move to the Next Portion Till You Master the Present One.
- Stick to One Specific Copy of the Glorious Qur’an.
- Understand What You Are Memorizing.
- Do Not Move from One Surah to Another Till You Connect Its Beginning to Its End.
- Recite Frequently before Others.
- Follow Up Frequently.
- Pay Attention to Similarities.
- Seize the Opportunity of the Golden Years to Memorize.