The Holy Quran is the guidance from the almighty ALLAH (subhan nahu wata aala) as passed down to the prophet Muhammed (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) via the angel Gibrail (alaiy-hisalaam). It is the duty of all Muslims to learn Islam and practice the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Al-Jannah Madrasah provides the following courses of study:
Hafiz Course – This course is designed for those who want to memorize the Holy Quran. The person who commits the entire Qur’an to memory is called a Hafiz. An experienced Hafiz-Ul-Quran will give you a step-by-step guideline to the textual breakdown of the Holy Qur’an through daily face-to-face lessons as well as encourage you with this continual practice at home.
Golden Rules for Memorizing the Holy Quran
- Be Sincere.
- Correct Pronunciation and Recitation.
- Apportion the Daily Number of Verses to Memorize.
- Do Not Move to the Next Portion Till You Master the Present One.
- Stick to One Specific Copy of the Glorious Qur’an.
- Understand What You Are Memorizing.
- Do Not Move from One Surah to Another Till You Connect Its Beginning to Its End.
- Recite Frequently before Others.
- Follow Up Frequently.
- Pay Attention to Similarities.
- Seize the Opportunity of the Golden Years to Memorize.
Quran Classes – Discover the world of Quran, from the rules of recitation (tajweed) to the gems of knowledge and understanding buried in the message of the Quran, with the help of remarkable instructors! Let this interactive and friendly course be a stepping stone to your further study and practice of Islam.
We are proud to offer Quality Qur’an classes for boys and girls in Grades 1 to 12.
We are specialized in the following:
Beginners level (from the Alphabets)
Intermediate level from slow reading to fluent reading
Rules of Tajweed and proper letter pronunciation
Al-Jannah Madrasah offers many other courses including the aforementioned. Please contact Masjid Al-Jannah for more information.