Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh,
In lieu of Ontario Government’s announcement declaring State of Emergency due to COVID-19 outbreak, Masjid Al Jannah in consultation with Islamic Scholars and Medical Experts has made the following changes to all programs effective immediately:
Salathul Jumu’ah – Friday Congregation Prayer
- Suspended for this week and the following week will be re-assessed and updated.
- Will be conducted at Conference Room with no more than 50 people. Please note the doors will be closed at the above capacity. Please note: back door entrance to conference room will be opened 15 minutes prior to Azan and closed soon after Fardh Salah.
Sunday School and Evening Madarasa
- Closed until April 5 in conjunction with TDSB announcement
All other Regular Programs and Services
- Cancelled until further notice
Please take the following precautionary measures in adherence to safety protocols outlined by Public Health Authorities:
- Perform Wudhu at home and bring a prayer mat before coming to Masjid
- Any individual(s) with symptoms identified by the Public Health Authorities must not come to the Masjid
- Individual(s) aged 65 and above, children under the age of 13 and Women are strongly advised to perform their prayers at home.
Please visit our website for future updates at www.slifo.ca and please do not leave any messages on our general phone line.
May Allah swt protect and guide us during these difficult times.
Management Board of Masjid Al Jannah